Where has the time gone? Oh well. I’m here now. The last year many things have happened for the better you could say. From March onwards it’s been a great year. Got a ‘free holiday’ from Uni. Got to meet some really cool people. Got do many things I wouldn’t have done previously. I’m doing okay on my course. About to enter my final year… Imagine in the next 12months I’ll be a qualified paediatric nurse 🙈🙈🙈🏥🙌🙌👌. Imagine I could potentially walk of Uni and straight into a job that I love. No more sideline retail or anything. Just making my little babies better again 👶😍. The past couple of months haven’t been easy. My dearest and closest have been by my side. Thanks to them I’m doing better than I ever have. Enjoying the life the gracious man above gave me. I’ve made some ‘resolutions’ that I must adhere to as I turn 22.
1) Since I’m unhappy with my weight I need to lose some weight and look better (that’s a work in progress). I want to be a good 12. Maybe smaller depending on how it looks and works out. I need to be making change now. It’s only gonna get harder as I get older. I want to be able to go holiday with my friends and be able to pull off a nice little 2 piece👙. And not look like I did in Magaluf 🙈😂
2) Learn to enjoy myself a little. I’m work way too hard and too often. Being on placement I’m working like over 60 hour weeks. Not cool!
3) Learning to love myself. I recently realised I don’t love myself… Maybe that’s because I don’t know what love is. All I seem to do is keep harming myself in other ways. If I can’t love myself, how could I possibly love another?
4) I need to be truly aware of who is with me along my journey. Everywhere I go, I make a few amazing friends that I will never be able to live without. They know who they are. But friendships fades and people move on.
5) I need to get a 2:1 or above in Uni. I know once we all qualify, we’re still coming out as a band 5 nurse. But I want to know I did it. I worked hard, not letting my learning difficulty get in the way of my success. 🎓
6) To be in a better mental place. And get closer to God. I haven’t been the closest or anywhere near recently. It’s time to make a change.
7) To not rush into anything with a ‘guy’. Make sure I take enough time to get to know the other person. If this does happen, that is…
On 3rd August 2015 I’ll let you know if I stuck my resolutions or whether I fell off the wagon.
Happy Birthday Gerry. 🎂🎊🎉🎉🎁💝
I don’t know how this happened. But *Because of the Internet* relates to me in so many random ways.